Digg has launched an update to its iPhone app, which comes with better Twitter and Facebook integration and improved stability.
Digg lists the following as key changes in the app:
- Logging in to, or changing accounts on, Facebook or Twitter
- Sharing stories through Facebook or Twitter without first logging in to that service
- Digging a story without first logging in to your account
- Running a search for a random string with no results
- Navigating away from a story while it is loading
- Saving a story or trying to access saved stories
- Loading more user comments related to a story
The app was originally launched in March, then received an update in April, making some stability improvements. Those apparently weren’t enough, as most of the feedback Digg has received since then, has been about stability issues. We’ll see if they got it right this time around.